Barefoot Tahoe Treeless Saddles
Barefoot Tahoe Treeless Saddles are a versatile, horse friendly English style saddle, ideal for trail riding. The Barefoot Tahoe is an all purpose saddle made with a durable, open pore cow hide called nubuck leather. This material is very pliable and thus easily adjusts to the shape of the horse´s back. Available in two toned color as shown only (unless ordering customized version).
Did you know you can custom design your own Tahoe? Choose all the leather colors yourself!
- Ideal for trail riding - 8 D-rings - Leather strings
- Ultralite model - Weighs 14lbs alone
- Made of open pore cow hide; nubuck leather - dirt repellent
- Matching colored fleece underside
- Adjustable Velcro knee rolls - Padded flap & V-Rigging
- Medium pommel insert standard
- 1.5" English Stirrup attachment (included) can be positioned as needed
- Flexes in all 3 directions (X,Y,Z)
- Barefoot® VPS System provides channel for spinal clearance
- Close contact, free and comfortable seating at the horse's center of gravity
See Sizing Tab for more information. Click here for more information on the Barefoot Saddle systems.