Barefoot Cheyenne Drytex Treeless Saddles
Barefoot Cheyenne Drytex Treeless Saddles are our favorite all around saddles made of Drytex, a water repellent faux leather (synthetic) with a slightly grained structure. This material is very light and can be cleaned with a just a wet sponge. The Barefoot Drytex Cheyenne Saddles are popular with trail and endurance riders, as the design of this saddle positions the rider in the horses center of gravity, providing close contact and freedom in the seat.
Ordering Note(s): Size 0 is considered special orders and takes approximately 12-14 weeks. We recommend using the corresponding Drytex stirrup straps, as the edges of the real leather straps could damage the saddle material.
- Weighs 11.5lbs alone
- Made of easy-care Drytex material - synthetic leather
- 6 D-rings to attach all your travel/riding gear
- Soft fleece underside
- Medium pommel insert - standard
- Flexes in all 3 directions (X,Y,Z)
- Barefoot® VPS System provides channel for spinal clearance
- Close contact single flap; free seating at the horse's center of gravity
- 1.5" English Stirrup Attachment Piece (included) can be positioned as needed
See Sizing tab for more information! Click here for more information on the Barefoot Saddle systems.
NEW! For all vegan riders or those that want to abstain from leather products - we can order this Drytex saddle in black with biothane billets! This makes the saddle completely free of all animal products. Please order the Vegan Barefoot Cheyenne Drytex by phone, at 877-865-2467.
Care and cleaning of the Drytex saddle:
Barefoot Saddlery in Germany recommends cleaning the Drytex Saddle with only water and soft sponge or cloth. In the case of heavy soiling, you can use a mild soap. Do not use any cleaning products that are made for synthetics or plastic as they can damage the Drytex material.