Barefoot Lexington Treeless Dressage Saddles - Short Flap
Barefoot Lexington Treeless Dressage Saddles - Short Flap models cater to the needs of smaller sized riders, who felt that the regular size Lexington's flap was too big. These Short Flap Lexingtons are exactly like the original Lexington model, just with a modified flap. An exclusive and innovative saddle in a classical Dressage design manufactured with soft nubuck leather.
Lexington Size 1 Short: Smaller, narrower saddle flap, recommended for riders up to size S/M and equivalent to an English saddle seat size of 16 - 16.5".
Lexington Size 2 Short: Smaller, narrower saddle flap, recommended for riders from size L and is equivalent to an English saddle seat size of 17 - 18".
Thanks to the design of the flap with formed
knee-rolls, the rider's leg is securely positioned in a dressage seat.
Underneath this support, additional knee rolls - which are included in
two different sizes - can be placed as desired thank to Velcro
fastening. Furthermore, as you ride and break in the saddle, the knee
roll will conform to the rider's leg.
- Flexible V-Rigging - ideal for difficult girthing area
- Weighs approx. 13lbs alone
- Adjustable knee-rolls.
- Soft nubuck leather in black.
- 6 D-rings for hacking and travel needs
- Medium pommel insert - standard
- Flexes in all 3 directions (X,Y,Z)
- Barefoot® VPS System provides channel for spinal clearance
- Close contact; free and comfortable seating at the horse's center of gravity
- 1.5" English Stirrup attachment piece (included) can be positioned as needed
See the Sizing Tab for more information. Click here for more information on the Barefoot Saddle systems.