How do I return an item?
- Please contact customer service 877-865-2467 to obtain a Return Authorization number before shipping anything back to Barefoot Saddles USA. After obtaining your Return Authorization number, please ship your return to:
Returns - Barefoot Saddles USA
4021 Crater Lake Ave, Suite 101A
Medford, Oregon 97504
- Returns and exchanges must be shipped back to Barefoot Saddles USA within 30 calendar days of the original shipping date.
- Saddles must be returned within 7 days of when the items were shipped from the warehouse to you. If you return a saddle, you will be charged a $75 demo fee, and you are responsible for the cost to ship the saddle back to us.
- SADDLE DEMO PROGRAM - POLICY & GUIDELINES: Please call 541-773-6300 to arrange for a saddle trial.
NOTE: WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON USED SADDLES, USED SADDLE PADS OR USED GIRTHS AND CINCHES.
When you purchase a saddle from Action Rider Tack as part of our Saddle Demo Program, we want it to be a good fit for you and your horse. With our Saddle Demo Program, you can return the saddle after one week (7 days) without paying an additional 15% restocking fee in addition to the $75 demo fee - if you follow these specific instructions to be sure the saddle is in new condition.
When you receive the saddle, you can check that it fits you and your horse. You cannot ride extensively in the saddle. Keep it clean; leave the tags on the saddle.
Use your own saddle pad and girth/cinch. You cannot return a used saddle pad or girth/cinch. If you do not have a saddle pad or girth/cinch, request a demo saddle pad and demo girth or cinch to be sent with the saddle. You are responsible to return the demo saddle pad and cinch if you keep the saddle.
Place your saddle pad or the demo saddle pad and saddle on your horse. Take your time to get it settled, girth it up and assess whether it fits your horse. If not, call 541-773-6300 if you would like some help with saddle fit. If at that point you do not want the saddle, put it back in the box with tags still attached.
If you like the way it fits your horse, you can sit and gently ride in the saddle in a controlled area. Do not go on a trail ride. Protect the stirrup leathers with a tube sock, halter fleece covers, or other material to avoid marks and rubs on the saddle. Wear soft pants or breeches. Half chaps, full chaps, tall boots, jeans with seams, bling, and pockets will scratch and leave marks on the saddle. If you mark up the saddle, you cannot return it.
If after one week you decide to return the saddle, call us toll free for a Return Authorization Number, and include a copy of your receipt. Pack the saddle carefully and insure it. You will be charged a $75.00 saddle demo fee. You are also responsible to pay the return shipping charges to send the saddle back to us. These Saddle Demo Guidelines are to insure that you or the next customer will be purchasing a new saddle.
If you have decided to take a saddle on trial, you will be sent these guidelines in an email to read over - please hit reply to let us know you understand the terms and conditions of our saddle trial policy.
- All returned or exchanged items MUST be in UNUSED CONDITION and with ALL TAGS - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- ALL returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Additional shipping and handling charges will be applied to all exchanges.
- When shipping a return, you are strongly advised to insure your shipment and obtain a tracking number. Barefoot Saddles USA will not provide a refund or exchange if your package is not received.
- Failure to observe any of the above may result in shipping and handling charges for any items that have to be returned to you due to failure to observe these guidelines.
- Special orders and close-out sale items cannot be returned, exchanged, or credited.
- If you have any questions, please call Barefoot Saddles USA toll free number 877-865-2467.