Barefoot Cheyenne Leather Treeless Saddles
"I have ridden this saddle for 5 years, it has held up and is the most comfortable saddle I have ever used. The contact you have with your horse while riding is amazing. We also have an Arizona saddle my wife uses, we won't ride anything else. Ride LESS: Shoeless, bitless, and treeless." - Marcola, Oregon
The Barefoot Cheyenne Leather Treeless Saddles, our favorite all around Barefoot treeless saddles, are popular with trail and endurance riders. The design of this saddle positions the rider in the horses center of gravity, providing close contact and freedom in the seat. The use of nubuck leather makes the saddle very pliable, adjusting to the horses back and movements.
"LOVE, LOVE my new Barefoot Cheyenne Saddle and all my accessories, we do a lot of mountain riding and love how the saddle stays in place and keeps my horse's shoulders free." - Lorinda Adams
- Weighs 11.5lbs alone
- Made of open pore cow hide; nubuck leather - dirt repellent
- 6 D-rings to attach all your travel/riding gear
- Light colored thick fleece underside and leather trim
- Medium pommel insert - standard
- Flexes in all 3 directions (X,Y,Z)
- Barefoot® VPS System provides channel for spinal clearance
- Close contact; free and comfortable seating at the horse's center of gravity
- 1.5" English Stirrup attachment (included) can be positioned as needed
Ordering Note: Size 0 is considered special orders and takes approximately 12-14 weeks
See Sizing tab for more information! Click here for more information on the Barefoot Saddle systems.
Saddle Trial Program
You can try the saddle for one week (7 days) after receiving the saddle to decide if it’s a good fit for you and your horse. Keep it clean, keep the tags. Ride in a controlled area, do not go on a trail ride. If you mark it up, scratch it, or damage it, you cannot return it. You cannot return a used saddle pad or girth/cinch. Use your own saddle pad to try the saddle if possible. If after one week you decide to return the saddle, you will be charged a $100 restocking fee and you pay to ship the saddle back to us. If you would like to try a saddle for a week, give us a call 877-865-2467.