Barefoot Drytex Cheyenne Bellis Treeless Saddles
- Flexible in all 3 directions.
- Each Barefoot saddle features the VPS panel system to guarantee improved spinal clearance. Panels are also anatomically shaped to the rider's thighs.
- Close contact seat will teach beginners faster to adjust to the horse's movement.
- Soft color matched fleece underside.
- Six d-rings to attach the saddle pad, saddlebags crupper and breastplate
- Wide pommel insert standard; can be replaced with a small soft insert
- Weighs only 6.5lbs
- 1.5" English Stirrup Attachment piece included - adjustable
Adorable all purpose treeless pony saddle for children made of water repellent Drytex with smooth texture, very easy to take care of, just clean with a wet sponge. Available in black/brown and blue/black. Treeless saddles are a great choice to fit wide ponies, or small wide horses. Since it is treeless, it will spread to the width of your horse or pony. A cute matching key ring with stuffed pony is included
The saddle settles and seats the young rider safely while offering good stability. Beginners can hold on to the elevated front pommel. Since riders experience good feel for the movement of the horse in all Barefoot saddles, novice riders progress faster in developing an independent and balanced seat.
These saddles, like all Barefoot's saddle systems, have a patented panel system to protect the pony's spine. Click here for more information on the Barefoot Saddle systems.
Care and Cleaning of Drytex Saddles:
Barefoot Saddlery in Germany recommends cleaning the Drytex Saddle with only water and soft sponge or cloth. In the case of heavy soiling, you can use a mild soap. Do not use any cleaning products that are made for synthetics or plastic as they can damage the Drytex material.Saddle Trial Program
You can try the saddle for one week (7 days) after receiving the saddle to decide if it’s a good fit for you and your horse. Keep it clean, keep the tags. Ride in a controlled area, do not go on a trail ride. If you mark it up, scratch it, or damage it, you cannot return it. You cannot return a used saddle pad or girth/cinch. Use your own saddle pad to try the saddle if possible. If after one week you decide to return the saddle,
you will be charged a $100 restocking fee and you pay to ship the saddle back to us. If you would like to try a saddle for a week, Message us email@example.com