The Barefoot Barrydale English Endurance Treeless Saddles
The Barefoot Barrydale English Treeless Saddles are particularly popular among Endurance and trail riders - strenuous up and down movement is no problem with this saddle! Helping your legs stay precisely positioned, the saddle stays secure, and the horse's back stays pressure free - a must, especially on long distance rides! The Barefoot Barrydale is made of open pore cowhide called nubuck. The use of this leather makes the saddle very pliable and adjustable on the horse's back. The leather is robust and easy to take care of due to its dirt repellent surface treatment.
The Barefoot V-billet design allows the girthing to self-adjust and distributes the pressure of the girth over the entire saddle. The position of the V-billets also positions the saddle directly over the horse's center of gravity, the perfect position for the horse to support the rider's weight.
See Sizing Tab for more information. Click here for more information on the Barefoot Saddle systems.
- Weighs 13lbs alone
- Soft fleece underside in natural. Medium pommel insert standard.
- Soft nubuck in black/grey or brown/hazelnut or solid black.
- The seat is removable, with broad Velcro underside attachment.
- Anatomically shaped knee rolls for a deep, secure seat
- 9 D-rings to attach all your gear and travel needs
- V-belting for greater girth adjustability
- Standard medium pommel insert
- Flexes in all 3 directions (X,Y,Z)
- Barefoot® VPS System provides channel for spinal clearance
- Close contact; free and comfortable seating at the horse's center of gravity
- 1.5" English Stirrup attachment piece (included) can be positioned as needed
Saddle Trial Program
You can try the saddle for one week (7 days) after receiving the saddle to decide if it’s a good fit for you and your horse. Keep it clean, keep the tags. Ride in a controlled area, do not go on a trail ride. If you mark it up, scratch it, or damage it, you cannot return it. You cannot return a used saddle pad or girth/cinch. Use your own saddle pad to try the saddle if possible. If after one week you decide to return the saddle, you will be charged a $100 restocking fee and you pay to ship the saddle back to us. If you would like to try a saddle for a week, Message us email@example.com