Barefoot Barrydale English Special Saddle Pads
Barefoot Barrydale Special Saddle Pads are designed to fit the Barefoot Barrydale Treeless Saddles, and will work equally well under other treed and treeless saddle models (see measurements in Sizing Tab). The Special Saddle Pads are contoured to accommodate the horse's withers and have a split over the wither area to avoid rubbing and compression. The Special Saddle Pads are anatomically formed and come with one set of removable inserts. The inserts are open cell, soft foam.
The pads generate good spinal clearance and ideal pressure absorption, and distribution. Even more comfort and cushioning is achieved by the sheep wool underside which provides temperature regulation and moisture absorption. All Barefoot Special Saddle Pads have a poly cotton padding inside and the top layer is made of tough and durable quilted cotton. All pads come with Velcro® straps along the topline to attach to your saddle's d-rings.
Fits both size 1 and 2 Barefoot Barrydale Treeless Saddles
- Pair of 15mm open cell, soft foam inserts are included with this saddle pad
- Machine washable at 86º, gentle cycle (recommend using Kookaburra Woolwash)
- Anatomically shaped saddle pad
- Wool fleece on the underside with wither and spine relief
- Improved weight distribution
- Moisture absorbing
- Ideal shock absorption