Barefoot Arizona Nut Treeless Western Saddles
Arizona Nut Treeless Western Saddle is a horse friendly western saddle made from Spanish calf leather, crafted and tooled by hand in a small basket design. This beautiful treeless western saddle is very adjustable and flexible on the horse and extremely comfortable for the rider for long and short trail rides. The short round skirts are good for short backed horses and horses with slightly higher withers.
The Arizona Nut saddle comes with a beautiful suede seat, matching tooled fenders and stirrups, 6 d-rings, conchos, and leather strings. The western rigging includes a tie strap and the off billet (Nylon).
See Sizing Tab for more information.Click here for more information on the Barefoot Saddle systems.
- Beautifully hand tooled Spanish calf leather
- Weighs approx. 15lbs
- Suede seat - comes with fenders and stirrups
- Soft fleece underside
- 6 D-rings to attach all your travel/riding gear
- Short saddle flap - off billet and tie strap
- Western pommel insert - size standard wide
- Flexes in all 3 directions (X,Y,Z)
- Barefoot� VPS System provides channel for spinal clearance
- Close contact; free and comfortable seating at the horse's center of gravity
- 2.5" Western Stirrup Attachment Piece (included) can be positioned as needed
Saddle Trial Program
You can try the saddle for one week (7 days) after receiving the saddle to decide if it�s a good fit for you and your horse. Keep it clean, keep the tags. Ride in a controlled area, do not go on a trail ride. If you mark it up, scratch it, or damage it, you cannot return it. You cannot return a used saddle pad or girth/cinch. Use your own saddle pad to try the saddle if possible. If after one week you decide to return the saddle, you will be charged a $100 restocking fee and you pay to ship the saddle back to us. If you would like to try a saddle for a week, Message us firstname.lastname@example.org