Barefoot Arizona Drytex Bellis Western Saddles
"What a wonderful saddle for children to learn how to ride. It just is the so amazing for the child and the horse [...] The comfort for a small child is so important. We plan to buy another for our horse backing riding program for children with special needs. we have six and they are always used everyday." - Riding Center in Marina, CA
Barefoot Arizona Bellis Treeless Western Saddles are cute western style
children's treeless saddles made from water-repellent Dry-Tex
material with a smooth finish. Instructors and parents appreciate a western saddle where
the fenders can be adjusted short enough for small kids. It is an easy-care saddle that can be washed off.
- Flexible in all 3 directions.
- Each Barefoot saddle features the VPS panel system to guarantee improved spinal clearance. Panels are also anatomically shaped to the rider's thighs.
- Close contact seat will teach beginners faster to adjust to the horse's movement.
- Soft color matched fleece underside.
- Six d-rings to attach the saddle pad, saddlebags crupper and breastplate
- Wide pommel insert standard; can be replaced with a small soft insert
- Lightweight with fenders and stirrups
- Comes with a cuddly Bellis Donkey key chain!
- Weighs approx. 9lbs
- Western Stirrup Attachment Piece (included) - adjustable
See Sizing Tab for more information and measurements. Click here for more information on the Barefoot Saddle systems.
Care and Cleaning of Drytex Saddles:
Barefoot Saddlery in Germany recommends cleaning the Drytex Saddle with only water and soft sponge or cloth. In the case of heavy soiling, you can use a mild soap. Do not use any cleaning products that are made for synthetics or plastic as they can damage the Drytex material.
Saddle Trial Program
You can try the saddle for one week (7 days) after receiving the saddle to decide if it’s a good fit for you and your horse. Keep it clean, keep the tags. Ride in a controlled area, do not go on a trail ride. If you mark it up, scratch it, or damage it, you cannot return it. You cannot return a used saddle pad or girth/cinch. Use your own saddle pad to try the saddle if possible. If after one week you decide to return the saddle, you will be charged a $100 restocking fee and you pay to ship the saddle back to us. If you would like to try a saddle for a week, give us a call 877-865-2467.